ORDER A CUSTOM. IT’S YOUR BOARD…TALK TO THE SHAPER.
Since there are so many different types of surfers and so many different types of waves, I have found it unrealistic and unfair to try to automate an all-inclusive online order form. There is a wonderfully large variety of board models and options available for custom orders….
so I’ve decided to personalize things a bit more to meet your needs better.
You can set up a direct consultation with me by simply filling out the consultation request form below and I will contact you at the date and time you request, or if I am unavailable at that time, then I’ll e-mail you promptly to set up a new appointment.
Looking forward to hearing from you and detailing the magic board for you.All boards can be made with polyester construction or Proxy epoxy composite construction. Both constructions have various optional upgrades available (ie. Carbon/Kevlar). You can detail your construction preferences with Todd during the consultation.
We are committed to making highest quality, custom surfboards, manufactured from start to finish in our factory in Ventura, CA. Surfboards built by hand in the USA, using highest grade materials, are more costly and labor intensive to produce. Yet, this is the model that enables the shaper to maintain essential hands-on interaction with the design and production process, and which sustains the synergy of shaper and surfer for the best possible equipment.
How does a custom surfboard order work?
- Todd will detail all aspects of your board design, model, dimensions, specs, fins, graphics, and price during this consultation & collaborate with you to get you dialed into the board that’s right for you.
- Custom orders are started with a down payment of 50%. We accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, DEBIT/CHECK CARD, money orders, wire transfers, and cash.
- Charissa will process your down payment and e-mail you a detailed invoice showing the board specifications, and payment & shipping information.
- Custom orders are completed in 4-12 weeks, sometimes earlier. We will call or e-mail you when your board is nearly finished. At that time we will process final payment and arrange for pickup or shipping, depending upon your preference. Rush orders available for an extra charge depending on timeline.
- Feel free to check in with Charissa at any time regarding the status of your custom order or with questions about accessories, the board, shipping, or anything else we can help you with. We offer a full line of board bags, tail pads, fins, leashes, ding repair, etc.
You can choose the pinline color for your Proctor Man Logo & Handmade in USA or CA Logo
proctor man logo | pinline color options
proctor handmade in usa | handmade in California logo options